Availability: Marriott San Ramon
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
San Ramon eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Bishop Ranch Regional Preserve and Bridges Golf Club. Area attractions also include Blackhawk Automotive Museum and Dublin Civic Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott San Ramon features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott San Ramon Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Marriott San Ramon provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 16,500 square feet (1533 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 368
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1533
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 16,500
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Stixx and Steaks - This restaurant specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott San Ramon Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.