Availability: Le Meridien Cyberport
Please enter your travel dates.
4.5-star eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool in Hong Kong (Cyberport)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Hong Kong (Cyberport), close to Cyberport Conference and Exhibition Center, Victoria Peak Tower, and Madame Tussauds. Also nearby are University of Hong Kong and Queen Mary Hospital.
At Le Meridien Cyberport, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Meridien Cyberport Amenities
Le Meridien Cyberport features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of limo/town car service and small meeting rooms. 17 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $115.00 HKD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant and Bar Umami - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Prompt - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nam Fong - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Le Meridien Cyberport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 238 for adults and HKD 119 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 115 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 790 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 300 per day
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 400 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.