Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Chic hotel located in the Southern part of Hong Kong with 5 restaurants & bars.
Stunning panoramic views
A 170-roomed haven located in Cyberport at Hong Kong Island south. This is a unique information technology and digital center in Asia, with the hotel nestled in greenery while overlooking the South China Sea.
The collective LM100 artist-designed keycards can open more than just doors; they unlock local contemporary cultural institution and open minds.
Stimulate your palate
5 restaurants and bars are set to cater for the city's creative minds. 17 high-ceilinged function rooms with abundant natural day light create the hottest spot for conferences and events.
Chic and pulsing with urban cool. Le Méridien Cyberport is a stylish haven of cutting-edge technology combined with upscale and lavish amenities. Within minutes from the lively center of Hong Kong, the Southside hotel’s 170 fashionable guest rooms offer you a chic sanctuary for a total relaxation.
Le Méridien Cyberport is entirely wireless, with everything you need to conduct business right at your fingertips. Express check-in is available from wherever you are, and enjoy greater efficiency with the revolutionary technology inside the hotel. When the day is done, sit back in your room and luxuriate in the splendid panoramic views of the shimmering Pacific. Almost all of our rooms have soothing corners where you can indulge in calming in-room aromatherapy and a night of watching the ocean by candlelight.
If your idea of unwinding involves working up a sweat, stroll down to the Cardio Vascular Suite. Smart technology allows you to monitor your body as you work out, yet another cool service for the tech-savvy to enjoy. Afterwards, ease sore muscles in the soothing hot spa outside or take a few laps in the pool. And then, if the night is warm, head out to dine under the stars. You don’t have to go far. Le Meridien Cyberport offers sleek bars and world-class restaurants serving innovative cuisine. We’re sure you’ll find your perfect hideaway or people watching spot right here.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 13
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cordless phone
- Bathroom scale
- Sewing kit
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
The airy, relaxed setting of this modern restaurant, including romantic alfresco dining, offers the ideal ambiance for delightful meals created in the bright, open-gallery kitchen, and an extensive wine list to choose from.
Nam Fong -
Indulge your palate with phenomenal Cantonese delicacies and stimulate your senses with the soaring ceilings and sleek design of Nam Fong. Sample superb Cantonese cuisine, from specialties to quality fresh dim sum with a millennium twist.
Restaurant & Bar Umami -
Our trendy sushi bar offers unique tamaki and sushi in an outdoor setting or romantic dining area. Its cocktail bar has preparations for an astonishing variety of imaginative cocktails – including the saketini – to enjoy in the terraced garden.
PSI Bar -
PSI Bar is a perfect place to retreat in the evenings for a succulent tropical cocktail. Relaxing rhythms play as guests observe the sun melting into a vibrant symphony of color above the world’s busiest shipping lanes.
An upscale wine bar serving tantalizing tapas along with vintner’s secrets and celebrated cult wines by the glass. Savour a pinot noir and a small plate as you relish the elegant, intimate ambience. The perfect place to unwind after work.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centers.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: HKD 238 for adults and HKD 119 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 115 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 790 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 300 per day
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 400 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.