Book your room at Holiday Inn Express Suites Fremont
Two Double Beds Non Smoking
Business One King Bed Non-Smoking
One King Bed Non-Smoking
Standard Room Nonsmoking
One King Bed Non-Smoking
Fremont eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly hotel is close to The Outlet Shoppes at Fremont. Area attractions also include Lake James Golf Club and Glendarin Hills Golf Club.
Recreational amenities at Holiday Inn Express Suites Fremont include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express Suites Fremont
Holiday Inn Express Suites Fremont features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Event facilities measuring 120 square feet (11 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 93
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 11
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 120
- Free outdoor parking
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Holiday Inn Express Suites Fremont
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per night (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.