Book your room at Le Dupleix
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Victorian hotel in Pondicherry with a restaurant
Situated near the beach in Pondicherry, this historic hotel is close to Pondicherry Lighthouse, Pondicherry Museum, and Government Place. Also nearby are Raj Niwas and Sri Aurobindo Ashram.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Dupleix features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Courtyard Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Le Dupleix
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1700
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1100 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Heritage Hotels of India.