Availability: Hotel Le Musée de l'Eau
Pont-en-Royans hotel with a lazy river
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is close to Grottes de Choranche. Area attractions also include Garden of Fountains.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Le Musée de l'Eau features a lazy river. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a computer station.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Le Musée de l'Eau Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Le Musée de l'Eau has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Lazy river
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2002
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
DU MUSEE DE LEAU - Overlooking the garden, this family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Fishing on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Le Musée de l'Eau Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 7 and EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 14 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.