Availability: Hotel Le Musée de l'Eau
Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Double Room, Mountain View
- 1 queen
Comfort Twin Room, Mountain View
- 2 single
Comfort Triple Room, Mountain View
- 1 double and 1 single
Comfort Quintuple Room Mountain View
- 4 single
Pont-en-Royans hotel with a lazy river
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is close to Grottes de Chorance. Regional attractions also include Memorial de la Resistance du Vercors and Gorges de la Bourne.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Le Musée de l'Eau features a lazy river. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and an Internet point.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Le Musée de l'Eau Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Hotel Le Musée de l'Eau has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Lazy river
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Free outdoor parking
- Year Built 2002
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
DU MUSEE DE LEAU - Overlooking the garden, this family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Fishing on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Le Musée de l'Eau Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 7 and EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 14 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.