Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa in Port Antonio (Drapers)
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Port Antonio (Drapers), close to Blue Lagoon, Portland Parish Church, and Fort George. Local attractions also include Port Antonio Square and Musgrave Market.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Mocking Bird Hill features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms open to patios with ocean, mountain or garden views and feature complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include safes and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is closed from 1 September 2014 to 30 September 2014 (dates subject to change).
Hotel Mocking Bird Hill features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2012.
Hotel Mocking Bird Hill is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge services
- Full-service health spa
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1970
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mountain view
- Ocean view
- Garden view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served in the restaurant.
Mille Fleurs - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Boat tours nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, The Garden of Wellness. Services include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
Children under 17 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Nutrition consultation in spa
- Garden view from spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1 per accommodation, per night
- Energy surcharge: USD 2 per accommodation per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 170 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 60 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.