Availability: A Tropical Nite
4-star condominium resort in Port Douglas with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Port Douglas, this condominium resort is close to Marina Mirage, Port Douglas Wharf and Shipwreck Museum and St Mary's by the Sea Chapel. Also nearby are Sugar Wharf and Anzac Park.
A Tropical Nite provides a rooftop terrace, wireless Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A Tropical Nite Amenities
A Tropical Nite features an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Port Douglas condominium resort also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
A Tropical Nite has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1980
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.00 AUD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $5.00 AUD / per day )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Separate living room
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
A Tropical Nite Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.