Book your room at Coconut Grove
5-star luxury apartment with an outdoor pool in Port Douglas (Macrossan Street)
This luxury apartment is located in Port Douglas (Macrossan Street), close to the beach, Port Douglas Wharf and Shipwreck Museum, Marina Mirage, and Sugar Wharf. Also nearby are St Mary's by the Sea Chapel and Anzac Park.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Coconut Grove provides laundry facilities, free self parking, and a garden.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature jetted bathtubs, kitchens, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coconut Grove features an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This luxury apartment also offers a garden, laundry facilities, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2008
- Free! Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 AUD per day )
- Room service (limited hours)
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Second bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Digital TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 5 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Deposit: AUD 455 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Self Catering property is rated 5 stars.