Book your room at Oaks Lagoons
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom
- 1 king
Hotel Spa Bed & Breakfast
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 king
4.5-star luxury hotel in Port Douglas with 6 outdoor swimming pools
Situated near the beach in Port Douglas, this luxury hotel is close to Wildlife Habitat, Marina Mirage, and Port Douglas Wharf and Shipwreck Museum. Local attractions also include St Mary's by the Sea Chapel and Sugar Wharf.
In addition to 6 outdoor swimming pools, Oaks Lagoons features a restaurant, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Oaks Lagoons features 6 outdoor swimming pools. This luxury hotel also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Number of outdoor pools - 6
- Free parking
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Free movie channels
- Eat and drink
Oaks Lagoons has a restaurant on site.
6 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
The Fine Print for Oaks Lagoons
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel’s reception is open daily from 7 AM to 7 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Self Catering property is rated 4.5 stars.