Book your room at Port Douglas Beachfront Terrace
Please enter your travel dates.
Waterfront resort with an outdoor pool
This Port Douglas resort is located by the ocean, nestled on the beach a short distance from Marina Mirage, Port Douglas Wharf and Shipwreck Museum, and St Mary's by the Sea Chapel. Also nearby are Sugar Wharf and Anzac Park.
At Port Douglas Beachfront Terrace, recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. The resort also features a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The resort offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Port Douglas Beachfront Terrace features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. This Art Deco resort also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2010.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 1980
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Flat-panel TV
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Shower only
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 34.00
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 20.00 (one way), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50.00
- In-room safe fee: AUD 1.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 8.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.00 per night
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.