Book your room at Port Douglas Beachfront Terrace
Please enter your travel dates.
Waterfront resort with an outdoor pool
Nestled on the beach, this Port Douglas resort is within a 15-minute walk of Port Douglas Wharf and Shipwreck Museum, Marina Mirage, and Sugar Wharf. Anzac Park and St Mary's by the Sea Chapel are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with an outdoor pool, this resort has a coffee shop/café and an outdoor tennis court. Free self parking is free. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, dry cleaning, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 16 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Washers/dryers and furnished balconies or patios are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The resort offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Port Douglas Beachfront Terrace features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. This Art Deco resort also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2010.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Free! Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 1980
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free! Free self parking
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Digital TV service
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 34.00
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 20.00 (one way), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50.00
- In-room safe fee: AUD 1.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 8.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.00 per night
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.