Availability: QT Port Douglas
Standard Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Port Douglas with a full-service spa
Situated near the beach in Port Douglas, this luxury hotel is close to Wildlife Habitat, Marina Mirage, and Port Douglas Wharf and Shipwreck Museum. Local attractions also include St Mary's by the Sea Chapel and Sugar Wharf.
In addition to a restaurant, QT Port Douglas features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
QT Port Douglas Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, QT Port Douglas features a health club and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle, an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2012.
QT Port Douglas has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Babysitting or childcare
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Spa services on site
- Swim-up bar
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tennis on site
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bazaar - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Tennis on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
SpaQ has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages, massages, facials, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
QT Port Douglas Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa, American Express American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.