Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel in Portland (Convention Center - Rose Quarter) near Rose Quarter
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Portland, walking distance from Oregon State Hospital Portland, Rose Quarter, and Memorial Coliseum. Also nearby are Pioneer Courthouse Square and Tom McCall Waterfront Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown Convention Center features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown Convention Center provides a spa tub, a 24-hour fitness facility, and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 9132 square feet (848 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown Convention Center has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 241
- Number of floors - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9132
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 848
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Palm Garden - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.