Please enter your travel dates.
Queen Deluxe - Hosted Wine Reception
King Deluxe - Hosted Wine Reception
King Corner - Hosted Wine Reception
Monaco King Suite - Hosted Wine Reception
Downtown Portland boutique hotel with art gallery
6 blocks of shops
The Hotel Monaco Portland - a Kimpton Hotel is within 6 blocks of shopping centers, theaters, museums, and the Westside Riverwalk.
Focus on local art
Hotel Monaco displays a large collection of paintings by local artists; during hosted evening wine receptions, guests are supplied with paint, paintbrushes, and easels.
Complimentary yoga kits are available, and yoga instructions play on room TVs. Lounge in leopard-print robes while enjoying the free WiFi and iPod docking stations.
This 10-story boutique Portland hotel is located in a 1912 building that formerly housed a department store. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the lobby has soaring ceilings and tall windows, a marble fireplace topped with a grand antique mirror, and plenty of comfortable seating areas with couches and armchairs.
The Hotel Monaco Portland - a Kimpton Hotel offers complimentary newspapers, coffee, and tea in the lobby every morning, and a hosted wine hour every evening by the fireplace. During the wine hour, guests are supplied with paint, paintbrushes, and canvas and encouraged to create works of art. Masterpieces entered in the hotel's monthly contest may some day hang on the hotel's lobby walls, alongside works by local and national artists.
The hotel has a business center, conference rooms, a 24-hour fitness center, and a Dosha day spa. Complimentary high-speed Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
This property is pet-friendly.
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 221
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 743
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
Red Star Tavern and Roast House - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the Red Star is located adjacent to the hotel and is accessible from the lobby. Menu items are cooked in a brick wood-burning oven, smoker, or rotisserie grill. Specialties include regional American cuisine and classic cocktails. The restaurant also provides the hotel's 24-hour room service.
The hotel has a 24-hour fitness room and provides yoga baskets with mat, block, and strap on request. Free yoga instruction is available on the in-house TV channel. The hotel also offers discount passes to a fitness club 5 blocks from the hotel. Additional recreational activities are available on the riverfront and in city parks within 1 mile of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
In-room spa services are available from the hotel's Relax & Rejuvenate line. Guests may also enjoy the on-site full-service spa, Dosha, located at lobby level.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.