Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (City View King )
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds (Waterfront Doubles)
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Mural King )
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds (Mural Doubles )
- Two Double Beds
Downtown Portland hotel overlooking Willamette River
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Pioneer Place
Set across from the Willamette River and Tom McCall Waterfront Park, this 5-story hotel is 4 blocks from downtown's Pioneer Place.
Amenities at Hotel Rose include a restaurant, a lounge, and passes to a nearby fitness center.
Hotel Rose guestrooms include complimentary high-speed Internet access and satellite TV with premium channels and pay movies.
The Hotel Rose is in downtown Portland, across the street from Tom McCall Waterfront Park and the Willamette River.
Public areas include 2 meeting rooms and a restaurant/lounge. The hotel offers a 24-hour business center with two computers featuring printer/fax and Internet access (surcharge). The hotel offers wedding services and event space. Complimentary high-speed Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Dogs are permitted (surcharge).
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 97
- Year Built 1962
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1039
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Rainfall showerhead
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Memory foam mattress
- City view
- River view
- Courtyard view
H50 Bistro and Bar - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and happy hour. Casual American cuisine. Salads, sandwiches, pastas, seafood. The bar offers wines, local microbrews, and lighter bites.
Guests enjoy free passes to a Bally Total Fitness health club less than a block away.
This Portland hotel is across the street from Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which features a paved running and biking path along the river. Public tennis courts are less than two miles away, and three golf courses are within five miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Pet fee: USD 20 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.