Availability: Hotel Vintage Plaza, a Kimpton Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed Accessible - Hosted Wine Reception
- 1 king
Deluxe One King Bed - Hosted Wine Reception
- 1 king
Starlight Room - Hosted Wine Reception
- 1 queen
Deluxe Two Queen Beds - Hosted Wine Reception
- 2 queen
Historic downtown Portland hotel with evening wine receptions
Occupying a historic building, this hotel is in Portland's shopping and financial district, 2 blocks from Pioneer Courthouse Square and Pioneer Place Shopping Center.
Evening wine reception
The complimentary nightly evening reception features Northwest wines in the Hotel Vintage Plaza's fireside living room. Complimentary coffee and tea are served each morning in the lobby.
Hotel Vintage Plaza guestrooms have contemporary Northwest decor in persimmon, chocolate, and cream tones. Minibars are stocked with Oregon-made products and wireless Internet access is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Vintage Plaza, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
The Hotel Vintage Plaza has a dramatic atrium lobby decorated in earth tones, with a fireplace and comfortable living room and library seating areas. Complimentary beverages are served in the morning and evenings. A complimentary wine hour is provided daily.
Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. The hotel's business amenities include eight conference rooms and a self-service business center with fax, computer, and printer. Copying is available at the front desk.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer rental
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1894
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 446
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4800
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Pazzo Ristorante - Located adjacent to the hotel and accessible via the lobby, Pazzo Ristorante has a wood-fired oven, plenty of booth and table seating, and a menu featuring Italian cuisine. The restaurant has a bar area and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Pazzo also provides the hotel's 24-hour room service. The hotel's wine theme spills over into the restaurant, which has a long list of Oregon and Italian vintages.
Hotel Vintage Plaza has an on-site fitness center with cardio equipment. Complimentary yoga kits (mat, block, and strap) can be delivered to rooms on request, and complimentary yoga instruction is available on the hotel TV.
Additional recreational activities are available at the riverfront and nearby parks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near this downtown Portland hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
In-room spa services are available with products from the the hotel's Relax & Rejuvenate line.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Vintage Plaza, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.