Book your room at Jupiter Hotel
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Deuce On the Bar Patio)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed (Metro On the Bar Patio)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Lobu On the Chill Side)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed (Metro On the Chill Side)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Lobu On the Bar Patio)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel with a restaurant, in Portland (Convention Center - Rose Quarter)
This hotel is located in Portland (Convention Center - Rose Quarter), close to Imago Theater, Portlandia, and Memorial Coliseum. Also nearby are Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Pioneer Courthouse Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Jupiter Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a nightclub.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, multilingual staff, and a picnic area. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Jupiter Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1962
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Doug Fir Rest and Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per room, per stay (maximum USD 35.00 per stay)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.