Availability: Jupiter Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Lobu On the Bar Patio)
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Deuce On the Bar Patio)
- Two Queen Beds
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed (Metro On the Bar Patio)
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Lobu On the Chill Side)
- One Queen Bed
Hotel with a restaurant, in Portland (Convention Center - Rose Quarter)
This hotel is located in Portland (Convention Center - Rose Quarter), close to Imago Theater, Memorial Coliseum, and Tom McCall Waterfront Park. Also nearby are Pioneer Courthouse Square and Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
In addition to a restaurant, Jupiter Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a nightclub.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jupiter Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Portland hotel also offers a nightclub, multilingual staff, and a picnic area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Jupiter Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 81
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 2
- Parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 279
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1962
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Doug Fir Rest and Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Jupiter Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per room, per stay (maximum USD 35.00 per stay)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.