Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Arts Style Hotel in The Pearl District
Located in The Pearl
This Green Seal certified downtown property is conveniently located on Portland Streetcar line (OCC), near Powell's Books, Jake’s, Pioneer Courthouse Square, PGE Park, plus restaurants, shopping and nightlife.
Breakfast & WiFi Included
The Mark Spencer provides free continental breakfast, W-Fi, NY Times, afternoon tea, and evening wine tasting. Affordable self parking, town car service, guest laundry, and meeting space is also available.
Every unit offers a full kitchen with all cookware. Recent upgrades include new flat panel TV's, energy efficient windows, air conditioning, and new bedding. Executive Suites also feature iPod clock radios.
A complimentary continental breakfast and New York Times are served each morning, plus 24/7 espresso and specialty coffee, afternoon tea and cookies, and evening wine tasting. Business-related amenities include wireless Internet access, audio-visual equipment, and conference, banquet and meeting facilities for small groups. The Mark Spencer Hotel is Green Seal certified with a multilingual staff, concierge and business services.The Mark Spencer Hotel is 100% smoke-free (fees apply for violations).Complimentary NY Times Newspaper (except Sunday) Daily Complimentary BreakfastDaily Complimentary Afternoon Tea and CookiesComplimentary Wireless Internet access Fastest Internet Speed Upgrade available (fee)Evening Room Service (pizza only)Self Parking Garage (fee)Concierge ServicesBusiness services (computer, copy, fax)Limo or Town Car service availableLobby, Atrium Garden and Library Seating areas Meeting, Banquet & Wedding spacesAudio-Visual EquipmentSafe-deposit Box - Front Desk24-hour Front Desk, Dry Cleaning/Laundry Self Service Laundry Facility On-SiteOutdoor Courtyard Seating with FountainCoffee, Espresso in Lobby, Guest Elevators.
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Translation services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 186
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Microwave in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Complimentary reception
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Microwave (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast. Pizza room service available (evenings).
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 20 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.