Availability: Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Downtown Portland high-rise, overlooks park and river
Near Pioneer Place
Mt Hood provides a scenic backdrop for this waterfront Marriott, set across from Tom McCall Park and a riverfront promenade; Keller Auditorium is 4 blocks away; Pioneer Place is 8 blocks away.
Amenities at Marriott Portland Downtown include a full-service health club, pool, and spa tub. Wireless Internet access is available in all public areas, and meeting facilities are also on site.
City or river views
All 503 guestrooms offer pillowtop mattresses, down comforters (bedspreads), 32-inch plasma TVs, and high-speed Internet access; many rooms have step-out balconies with city or river views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront Amenities
On-site dining options include Truss restaurant and Starbucks coffee and pastries to go at the coffee bar. Guests can swim in an indoor pool or work out at the 24-hour fitness center. Towels are provided at the pool and gym. Other amenities include a business center providing printing, faxing, and copying services, as well as high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharges). There is 24,000 square feet of meeting space, including an exhibit hall that accommodates 2,000 guests, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 503
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 28000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2601
- Number of meeting rooms - 28
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Truss - This newly renovated Portland waterfront restaurant, features a seasonal menu and an extensive wine list. Lobby Cafe and Bar - Here guests can enjoy all, from an early morning coffee to wonderfully crafted appetizers and artfully crafted cocktails.
Guests can use a 30-foot indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center with locker rooms, cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, and flat-screen TVs. Towels are provided at the pool and fitness facility. The Marriott also offers complimentary in-room fitness options with equipment and videos supplied upon request.
The downtown Portland hotel is across the street from Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which has a riverfront walking, biking, and skating trail that connects to other paths throughout the city. Nearby golf courses include Heron Lakes, with 36 holes, and the 18-hole course at Eastmoreland. Both are within 6 miles of the hotel. Bowling is 1 mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day
- Additional Details
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.