Please enter your travel dates.
House, No View
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, No View
- One Queen Bed
House, 1 Queen Bed, River View
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, No View
- Two Queen Beds
Victorian hotel in Kennebunkport with a marina
Situated near the beach in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Gooch's Beach and Mother's Beach. Area attractions also include Seashore Trolley Museum and Brick Store Museum.
Nonantum Resort provides a marina, a poolside bar, a bar/lounge, and a children's club.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and a turndown service.
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 16 December and 19 April.
Nonantum Resort features a marina and a seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 5400 square feet (502 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Victorian hotel also offers a children's club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests.
Nonantum Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free outdoor parking
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Marina on site
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 502
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Year Built 1883
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5400
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
95 Ocean - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and appetizers. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Some meals may not be served daily.
Heckmans Pub - This pub serves dinner and drinks. Some meals may not be served daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Dock on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Maine Green Lodging Certification thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.