Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, Allergy Friendly
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
Portland's premier upscale hotel is located in the heart of the Rose City!
Walk to the Pearl District or hop on the MAX Light Rail system for easy access to all of the classic attractions including the Rose Garden, the Classical Chinese Garden & Oregon Convention Center.
Indulge in a wealth of upscale amenities in each guestroom including pillowtop bedding, rich cotton linen, premium bath amenities, overstuffed chairs, 37in LCD TV's, large work areas & floor to ceiling windows
Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, rely on the Marriott Portland City Center for a true taste of the city's amiable spirit - warm, friendly, and first-class.
Portland Marriott City Center has an intimate, first-floor lobby with a sundry shop and a grand staircase that leads to the second-floor lounge and restaurant.
A 24-hour fitness room is located on the hotel's fourth floor, and a self-service business center is located on the third floor, near the hotel's meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge). This hotel is entirely smoke free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 20
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 249
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3,300
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 307
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Mez on Broadway - Serves local food and wine. A private dining room can accommodate parties of up to 36. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The hotel has a 24-hour fitness room with cardio and weight training equipment. Additional recreational activities are available at the waterfront and other park areas within a mile of downtown. The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.