Availability: Portland Marriott City Center
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge Service, CornerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
PURE Allergy Friendly RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Portland's premier upscale hotel is located in the heart of the Rose City!
Walk to the Pearl District or hop on the MAX Light Rail system for easy access to all of the classic attractions including the Rose Garden, the Classical Chinese Garden & Oregon Convention Center.
Indulge in a wealth of upscale amenities in each guestroom including pillowtop bedding, rich cotton linen, premium bath amenities, overstuffed chairs, 37in LCD TV's, large work areas & floor to ceiling windows
Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, rely on the Marriott Portland City Center for a true taste of the city's amiable spirit - warm, friendly, and first-class.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Portland Marriott City Center Amenities
Portland Marriott City Center has an intimate, first-floor lobby with a sundry shop and a grand staircase that leads to the second-floor lounge and restaurant.
A 24-hour fitness room is located on the hotel's fourth floor, and a self-service business center is located on the third floor, near the hotel's meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge). This hotel is entirely smoke free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 249
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3,300
- Conference space size (meters) - 307
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Mez on Broadway - Serves local food and wine. A private dining room can accommodate parties of up to 36. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The hotel has a 24-hour fitness room with cardio and weight training equipment. Additional recreational activities are available at the waterfront and other park areas within a mile of downtown. The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Portland Marriott City Center Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.