Availability: The Kennebunk Inn
Kennebunk eco-friendly inn with a restaurant
Situated in Kennebunk, this eco-friendly inn is close to Brick Store Museum, Kennebunk Dog Park, and Johnson Hall Museum. Local attractions also include Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge and Seashore Trolley Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, The Kennebunk Inn features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include air conditioning and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Kennebunk Inn Amenities
The inn offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A complimentary area shuttle within 4 mi is available for guests. This eco-friendly inn also offers a library, a garden, and a picnic area. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
The Kennebunk Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- One meeting room
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Year Built 1799
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Free self parking
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic area
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
Academe Maine Brasserie - This brasserie serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The Kennebunk Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:The reception is open from 7 AM to 9 PM Tuesday-Saturday and from 7 AM to 7 PM on Sunday and Monday.From late October through mid-May, Sunday and Monday hours are limited to 7 AM - 3 PM. Guests arriving after these hours can dial the phone number available at the front desk for assistance with late check-in.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special policies:Pets are permitted in a limited number of guestrooms, which must be requested at the time of booking.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Maine Green Lodging Certification thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.