Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
- One King Bed
- One Queen Bed
Kennebunk eco-friendly inn with a restaurant
Situated in Kennebunk, this eco-friendly inn is close to Brick Store Museum and Seashore Trolley Museum. Area attractions also include Wells Reserve at Laudholm Farms and Mother's Beach.
In addition to an area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle, The Kennebunk Inn features a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include air conditioning and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.
The inn offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. An area shuttle within 4 mi and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. This eco-friendly inn also offers a library, a garden, and a picnic area. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Kennebunk Inn is a smoke-free property.
- One meeting/conference room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Year Built 1799
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic area
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
Academe Maine Brasserie - This brasserie serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Closed Sunday and Monday.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is staffed 7 AM - 9 PM. From late October through mid-May, Sunday and Monday hours are limited to 7 AM - 3 PM. Guests arriving after these hours can dial the phone number available at the front desk for assistance with late check-in.
Pets are permitted in a limited number of guestrooms, which must be requested at the time of booking.
Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Maine Green Lodging Certification thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.