Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Downtown Portland hotel overlooking Director Park
Near cultural venues
This casual, intimate hotel overlooks Director Park and is located in the heart of downtown Portland near concert halls, art museums, Pioneer Square shopping, restaurants, and MAX Light rail and trolley.
The Paramount has a complimentary 24-hour exercise room and a business center with high-speed wireless Internet access.
Spacious guestrooms at The Paramount offer complimentary wireless Internet access and cable TV.
This downtown Portland hotel is within a block of the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, the Portland Art Museum, and the Portland Center for the Performing Arts. The hotel overlooks Director Park, which features a water fountain, cafe, and art installations.
The Paramount's lobby features Corinthian Columns, modern Art Deco furniture, Italian marble, and original artwork. The hotel has 2 meeting rooms, totalling to 1,300 square feet of meeting and function space. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
The hotel's fitness room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A daily breakfast is served in the restaurant.
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 15
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2000
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1300
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Free local calls
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- MP3 docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Tasting East - Located off the lobby, Tasting East serves lunch, dinner and a full American breakfast as well as room service. Far East dishes inspired by haute Japanese cuisine, Korean comfort foods, Thai fast food and Asian street cart delicacies.
TE:bar - Inspired by the streets of bustling Hong Kong, with shared seating, TE:bar offers a large selection of snacks, Asian beers and a superb menu of sake, soju and specialty cocktails. Open late on weekends.
This Portland hotel has a 24-hour fitness room on the floor below the lobby.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club, Discover Discover, JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 31 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.