Book your room at The Paramount Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Portland hotel overlooking Director Park
Near cultural venues
This casual, intimate hotel overlooks Director Park and is located in the heart of downtown Portland near concert halls, art museums, Pioneer Square shopping, restaurants, and MAX Light rail and trolley.
The Paramount has a complimentary 24-hour exercise room and a business center with high-speed wireless Internet access.
Spacious guestrooms at The Paramount offer complimentary wireless Internet access and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This downtown Portland hotel is within a block of the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, the Portland Art Museum, and the Portland Center for the Performing Arts. The hotel overlooks Director Park, which features a water fountain, cafe, and art installations.
The Paramount's lobby features Corinthian Columns, modern Art Deco furniture, Italian marble, and original artwork. The hotel has a 24-hour business center as well as 2 meeting rooms, totaling to 1,300 square feet (121 square meters) of meeting and function space. Swank, the on-site restaurant, features a menu built around local, fresh products, while Swine - moonshine + whiskey bar offers drinks in a casual atmosphere with natural wood decor. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
The hotel's fitness room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1300
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2000
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- MP3 docking station
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Swank & Swine
Swank restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch & dinner. A lively regional bistro where local flair and classic preparation meets. Featuring a menu built around local, fresh products and crowd pleasing dishes.
Swine - Moonshine + Whiskey Bar open daily at 3 PM with twice daily happy hour
Nearby Things to Do
This Portland hotel has a 24-hour fitness room on the floor below the lobby.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.