Availability: The Paramount Hotel
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Downtown Portland hotel overlooking Director Park
Near cultural venues
This casual, intimate hotel overlooks Director Park and is located in the heart of downtown Portland near concert halls, art museums, Pioneer Square shopping, restaurants, and MAX Light rail and trolley.
The Paramount has a complimentary 24-hour exercise room and a business center with high-speed wireless Internet access.
Spacious guestrooms at The Paramount offer complimentary wireless Internet access and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 17 February 2014 to 31 May 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue
The Paramount Hotel Amenities
This downtown Portland hotel is within a block of the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, the Portland Art Museum, and the Portland Center for the Performing Arts. The hotel overlooks Director Park, which features a water fountain, cafe, and art installations.
The Paramount's lobby features Corinthian Columns, modern Art Deco furniture, Italian marble, and original artwork. The hotel has 2 meeting rooms, totalling to 1,300 square feet of meeting and function space. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
The hotel's fitness room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 15
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2000
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1300
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
This Portland hotel has a 24-hour fitness room on the floor below the lobby.
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Paramount Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club, Discover Discover, JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 31 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.