Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Portsmouth eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Portsmouth, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Jackson House Museum, George Rodgers House, and Albacore Park. Also nearby are John Paul Jones House Museum and Music Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott in Portsmouth features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott in Portsmouth provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 1452 square feet (131 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1452
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 131
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Year Built 1996
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Microwave (on request)
- Multi-line phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard by Marriott in Portsmouth has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through New Hampshire Sustainable Lodging & Restaurant Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.