Availability: Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown/ Waterfront
Studio Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Portsmouth eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Located in the city center of Portsmouth, this eco-friendly hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Moffatt-Ladd House and Discover Portsmouth. Also nearby are Portsmouth Brewery and Portsmouth Athenaeum.
At Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown/ Waterfront, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown/ Waterfront Amenities
Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown/ Waterfront features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measure 625 square feet (56 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-out. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown/ Waterfront is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 56
- One meeting room
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 625
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown/ Waterfront Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Gold, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.