Availability: Grand Hotel Bohemia
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Non Refundable
Deluxe Room - Non Refundable
Executive Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
- One Double Bed
In Stare Mesto neighborhood, historic hotel near Municipal House Hall
Near Old Town Hall
In Prague's Old Town, this elegant hotel is a 2-minute walk from the Powder Tower and 0.4 km (0.3 mi) from Old Town Hall, with its famous Astronomical Clock. Prague Castle is 1 km (0.6 mi) away.
The Franz Josef Restaurant showcases Bohemian cuisine, complemented by an impressive wine selection. There's a breakfast buffet, plus the Café Bar serves sandwiches, pastries, coffee, & Czech beers.
LCD TVs, massage showers
The 78 handsomely appointed guestrooms feature LCD TVs and complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations. Turndown service includes a sweet treat. 24-hour room service is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hotel Bohemia Amenities
This Prague hotel is within a short walk of the Powder Tower, Old Town Square, the Astronomical Clock, and the Old Jewish Cemetery. The Charles Bridge is about a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
The hotel's Franz Josef Restaurant showcases Bohemian cuisine; it serves a buffet breakfast and à la carte lunch and dinner. The Café Bar features sandwiches, freshly baked pastries, cocktails, and premium Czech beers. Room service available 24 hours a day.
The Boccaccio ballroom, dating from the early 1900s, is richly appointed with antique wooden parquet flooring and a grand chandelier with handmade gold leaves and 4,000 Bohemian crystals.
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Valet parking
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Internet point
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1927
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
Grand Hotel Bohemia offers a restaurant and a cafe/bar. 24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Grand Hotel Bohemia Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 36 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.