Book your room at Hotel Leonardo Prague
Classic Double Room
Classic Single Room
Superior Double Room
Premium Room, 1 Double Bed, View (Maisonette)
Junior Suite, River View
Romantic boutique Prague Hotel near Charles Bridge
Near Charles Bridge
Featuring contemporary decor, this Prague hotel offers residential-style accommodations just 200 metres from the National Theatre and 400 metres from Charles Bridge.
The Leonardo Hotel offers a tranquil ambience around a fountain courtyard; complimentary breakfast is served in a vaulted-ceiling cellar, and guests can also enjoy an Italian restaurant.
Complimentary wireless Internet access
Guestrooms set in four buildings have a soothing minimalist decor, with amenities such as satellite television, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Leonardo Prague
- At your hotel
In keeping with its villa-like atmosphere, the Leonardo Hotel's lobby consists of a series of parquet-floored salons with sand-colored walls, indirect lighting, potted plants, fresh flowers, contemporary Italian furniture, and objets d'arte. Stairways within the building feature delicate Art Nouveau wrought-iron railings.
The hotel staff speaks fluent English.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Business center
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning in a cellar breakfast room with vaulted brick and fieldstone ceilings, contemporary decor.
Platina - An elegant space featuring vaulted arches and renaissance ceiling paintings. The Chef concentrates on specialties prepared purely from fresh ingredients that combine tradition and creativity.
When weather permits, guests enjoy breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, or barbecue (Fridays and Saturdays only) in the courtyard featuring an Art Deco fountain.
There are few recreational facilities within downtown Prague other than health clubs that offer aerobics and yoga classes, with some also including indoor courts for racquet sports. An ice-skating rink is formed in Old Town Square during the winter. Running/walking paths lie along the Vltava (Moldava) River three blocks from the hotel, and rowboats can be rented on the river during summer. On the other side (west) of the river, Petřín Hill, accessible from the Little Quarter (Malá Strana) via a funicular railroad, offers a network of parks for walking, jogging and cycling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Leonardo Prague
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 750 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CZK 750 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 500 per night