Book your room at Royal Court Apartments
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Apartment in Prague (Nove Mesto) near Czech National Museum
This apartment is located in Prague (Nove Mesto), close to Peace Square, Czech National Museum, and Prague State Opera. Also nearby are Wenceslas Square and Lucerna Arcade.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Royal Court Apartments provides a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royal Court Apartments
At your hotel
Royal Court Apartments features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This Prague apartment also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2011.
Royal Court Apartments has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Offsite parking reservations required
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Limited housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- Sofa bed size
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The fine print for Royal Court Apartments
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: CZK 275 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 675 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: CZK 260 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CZK 520
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: CZK 260
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 250 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.