Please enter your travel dates.
Suite - Non refundable
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Apartment in Prague (Nove Mesto) near Czech National Museum
In historical district
This apartment is located in Prague (Nove Mesto), close to Wenceslas Square, Czech National Museum and metro station I.P.Pavlova.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Royal Court Apartments provide daily reception, multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, parking, continental breakfast, massage in your room.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators and microwaves.
Our modern and cozy three-star apartments with a fully equipped kitchen will perfectly suit those who want to feel at home anywhere around the world. The apartment building is located in the very centre of the New Town, 2 minutes walk from the metro station I.P. Pavlova. It will take you just 10 minutes to get to Wenceslas square. Nearby you will find plenty of traditional Czech restaurants serving local specialties and, of course, the famous Czech beer. If you’d like to make dinner yourself, the neighborhood offers a choice of grocery shops.
The hotel does not accept groups of more than 8 people. Stag parties or any other kind of noisy celebrations are strictly prohibited at our property, since the comfort of our guests is the highest priority to us. Thank you for
Parking is possible. Reservation is needed. Price is from 15 EUR per day.
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Designated smoking areas
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Housekeeping - 2 days per week
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed size
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- City view
On request, we can prepare a continental breakfast for you. In accordance with the guest’s wishes, it can be served in the breakfast room on site or right in the apartment between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.All our guests are welcome to use a spa-room in Royal Court Hotel and also can order a massage in their room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Table tennis nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact the property in advance to arrange a late check-in; a fee will be charged. Contact information is provided on the confirmation page received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CZK 100 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 675 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: CZK 260 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CZK 520
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: CZK 260
- Additional towels/sheets fee: CZK 130
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 250 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.