Book your room at The Mark Luxury Hotel Prague
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Prague (Nove Mesto) near Hybernia Theatre
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Prague, walking distance from Hybernia Theatre, Municipal House Hall, and Powder Tower. Also nearby are Republic Square and Palladium Shopping Centre.
At The Mark Luxury Hotel Prague, recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The Mark Luxury Hotel Prague features a sauna and a steam room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 2 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Mark Luxury Hotel Prague has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1928
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Wired internet access (795 CZK per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Le Grill Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Winter Garden - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Courtyard Garden - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Two Steps Bar - This cocktail bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for The Mark Luxury Hotel Prague
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: CZK 650 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CZK 795 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CZK 950 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 1375 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.