Availability: Travelodge Prince Albert
Prince Albert eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Prince Albert, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Northern Lights Casino, Kinsmen Park, and Art Hauser Centre. Nearby attractions also include Prince Albert Historical Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Prince Albert features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Travelodge Prince Albert Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 5 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 2
- Shopping on site
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Travelodge Prince Albert has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
Travelodge Prince Albert Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.