Availability: Delta Prince Edward
Mode - 1 Queen Small RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Mode - 1 KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mode - 1 QueenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Mode View - 1 KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Mode Deluxe View - KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mode Deluxe View - 1 QueenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Mode 2 QueenMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Mode - Accessible RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Mode View - 2 QueensMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Mode Deluxe - 2 QueenMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Mode Deluxe KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Charlottetown with an indoor pool
Situated in Charlottetown, this eco-friendly hotel is close to St. Dunstan's Basilica, Confederation Landing Park, and Founder's Hall. Also nearby are Prince Edward Island Regiment Museum and The Guild.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta Prince Edward features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a marina and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Prince Edward Amenities
In addition to a marina, Delta Prince Edward features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. 13 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Marina on site
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 211
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
Waters Edge Resto Bar Gri - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A marina and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Delta Prince Edward Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 17.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18.75 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.