Book your room at Rodd Charlottetown
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Executive Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Charlottetown romantic hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Charlottetown, this romantic hotel is close to Confederation Court Mall, Confederation Centre of the Arts, and The Guild. Also nearby are The Mack and Province House National.
In addition to a restaurant, Rodd Charlottetown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
- At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Rodd Charlottetown provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Year Built 1932
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free self parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Rodd Charlottetown has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Rodd Charlottetown
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.