Availability: Slemon Park Hotel & Conference Centre
Please enter your travel dates.
Summerside hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Acadian Museum and Consolidated Credit Union Place. Area attractions also include Wyatt House Museum and Prince Edward Island Sports Hall of Fame and Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Slemon Park Hotel & Conference Centre features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Slemon Park Hotel & Conference Centre Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 11,000 square feet (1022 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Slemon Park Hotel & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1022
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1993
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 11,000
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Slemon Park Hotel & Conference Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Slemon Park Hotel & Conference Centre Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
Minimum guest age is 19
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 plus CAD 100.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 61.50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.