Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
- One King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Seasonal Sale!
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony - Seasonal Sale!
- One King Bed
Princeton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Princeton, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Institute for Advanced Studies, Princeton University, and Princeton Battlefield State Park. Also nearby are Palmer Stadium and McCarter Theater.
In addition to a restaurant, Hyatt Regency Princeton features outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include desks and bathrobes.
In addition to an indoor pool, Hyatt Regency Princeton provides outdoor tennis courts and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Multilingual staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 30
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 330
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Artisan Kitchen Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and appetizers.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include outdoor tennis courts, an indoor pool, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.