Please enter your travel dates.
Privas hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Privas Theater, Reformed Church, and Monument to the Resistance. Regional attractions also include Roman Bridge and Saint-Pierre de Rompon Abbey.
In addition to a restaurant, La Chaumette Porte des Suds features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and minibars; rooms also include direct-dial phones and hair dryers.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1453 square feet (135 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This Privas hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 135
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1453
- Conference center
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Porte des Suds - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 9 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 13.00 per pet, per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.