Book your room at La Chaumette Porte des Suds
Please enter your travel dates.
Privas hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Privas Theater, Reformed Church, and Monument to the Resistance. Regional attractions also include Roman Bridge and Saint-Pierre de Rompon Abbey.
In addition to a restaurant, La Chaumette Porte des Suds features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and minibars; rooms also include direct-dial phones and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Chaumette Porte des Suds
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Privas hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 135
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, RV, bus, truck parking
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Porte des Suds - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for La Chaumette Porte des Suds
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 9 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 13.00 per pet, per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.