Please enter your travel dates.
Two Double Beds Sleep Advantage Nsmkng
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room Nonsmoking
- One Bed
One King Exec Sleep Advantage Bed Nsmk
- One King Bed
Two Dbl Exec Sleep Advantage Beds Nsmkng
- Two Double Beds
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Warwick (TF Green Airport - Warwick)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Warwick (TF Green Airport - Warwick), near the airport, Warwick Mall, Warwick Museum of Art, and Mulligan's Island Golf and Entertainment. Local attractions also include Clouds Hill Victorian Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick Airport features an indoor pool and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 34000 square feet (3060 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 266
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 34000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3060
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free secure outdoor parking, Self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and noon.
Remingtons - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Rhode Island Green Hospitality Certification thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.