Book your room at Omni Providence Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Downtown Providence hotel attached to convention center
Connected to the Rhode Island Convention Center and Providence Place Mall, this downtown hotel is within one-quarter mile of Waterplace Park, the Providence Performing Arts Center, and the Dunkin Donuts Center.
The smoke-free Omni Providence Hotel offers an indoor pool, restaurants, and wireless Internet access (surcharge) in all areas.
Rooms feature 300-thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens and TVs with pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Providence Hotel
This smoke-free Providence hotel offers restaurants and an indoor pool. A business center is available, as is meeting space for small and large groups. The hotel also offers concierge services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. Valet parking is also available for a surcharge.
The Capital Club fitness center offers treadmills and free weights.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 25
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 564
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Year Built 1994
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 22,000
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service
Where to Eat
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar - Serves classic steakhouse cuisine nightly.
Centro Restaurant and Bar - Featuring central Italian fare. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Cafe Gusto - Coffee shop featuring Starbucks coffee, snacks, and lighter "to-go" items.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).