Availability: Borde Lago Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Puerto Varas hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Raddatz House. Area attractions also include Pablo Fierro Museum and Puerto Varas Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Borde Lago Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Borde Lago Hotel Amenities
Borde Lago Hotel features an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. This Puerto Varas hotel also offers barbecue grills, an arcade/game room, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides a cruise ship terminal shuttle, a roundtrip airport shuttle, and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Borde Lago Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Flores y Lenero - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf - miniature on site
Borde Lago Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.