Book your room at Hotel Bellavista
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star romantic hotel in Puerto Varas with a casino
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this romantic hotel is close to Puerto Varas Casino, Puerto Varas Plaza de Armas, and Puerto Varas Beach. Also nearby are Church of the Sacred Heart and Pablo Fierro Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Bellavista features a casino. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and laundry facilities.
All guestrooms include hair dryers and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered.
This romantic hotel also offers a casino, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Bellavista is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Year Built 1982
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Free breakfast
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (limited hours)
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Bellavista - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel Bellavista
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is Noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.