Availability: Casitas Maraika
Please enter your travel dates.
Beachfront villa with calming spa services
Within easy reach of Playa Las Animas, Las Caletas, and Quimixto Beach, this Puerto Vallarta villa is located by the sea and set on the beach. Area attractions also include Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens and Majahuitas.
When you stay at this beach villa you can enjoy complimentary cabanas, umbrellas, and sun loungers.
In addition to coffee/tea makers, guestrooms feature a turndown service along with private bathrooms and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casitas Maraika Amenities
The villa offers a restaurant. A beach bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach villa also offers a rooftop terrace, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Picnic area
- Multilingual staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1979
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Rooftop terrace
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach bar
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of floors - 1
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and noon.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Facial treatments
Casitas Maraika Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A fee for a meal on 20 July: MXN 813 per person
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the villa prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.