Bad things first: the hotel's structure itself is a bit old though.
1. Awesome maintenance done by hotel staff.
2. Staff is there at your service at every step, whoever it may be, they are super helpful.
3. Absolutely loved the awesome view.
4. They even inflated my float for free.
5. Restaurants inside are awesome and not too expensive!!!
6. Turtle release was awesome.
Gaurav from Seattle, WA
This family-friendly Puerto Vallarta resort, across the street from the Marina Vallarta resort/residential community's golf …More