Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I collected the smiles of ALL the staff and brought them home with all my wonderful tropical memories. The hard working staff make this older Mexican hotel a bargain; the only glitch is the beach is across a 4 lane very busy main street so children under 7 would find it a long walk but the large ...
The suite was beautiful and housekeeping did an amazing job! The hotel staff was very kind and helpful. They went above and beyond, making sure that we had an enjoyable stay. The rooftop pool was beautiful with amazing views of the Pacific and the city.
Wonderful 2 weeks spent at Cabanas El Cielito. The staff was fantastic. They tried their best to provide everything we needed during our stay, even though our Spanish was very limited. A very special thanks to Fatima in the restaurant/bar for going above and beyond in helping us (she helped so much ...
We loved our stay at Garlands del Rio! It's a unique building and it's very authentic Mexican hacienda style hotel. We definitely loved our time there and the staff was very friendly!
We loved our stay! We were a little worried from the reviews but were so happy upon arrival and our entire stay! The view was amazing. The room, so much character and space for my husband and I. The kitchenette was nice, but we didn't use it because there wasn't much cookware. The food in Sayulita ...
We only stayed 1 night. It was pleasant enough for the price even though there is an extra charge for Air Con. But overall it was clean so no complaints. Proper small town Mexico with cobbled streets and a bit of a surfers town. Plenty of places to eat and drink and a nice enough beach. A point to ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Puerto Vallarta hotel! Finding the best place to stay during your Jalisco trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Puerto Vallarta. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Puerto Vallarta hotels even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Jalisco is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Puerto Vallarta has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Jalisco has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Puerto Vallarta is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 29% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?