Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - All-Inclusive
- One King Bed
Riviera Nayarit direct front beach resort with 5 pools and 7 restaurants
Long, wide beach
This family-friendly resort in Riviera Nayarit is located on the north shore of Banderas Bay on 230 meters (250 yards) of sandy beach; less than 2 km (1 mi) down the road is the small fishing town of Bucerias.
5 pools, meals at 7 restaurants, drinks at 3 beach bars, use of tennis courts, plus daily activity programs and equipment for water sports are a few amenities included in the room rate.
All guestrooms at Royal Decameron Complex All Inclusive have a balcony or patio with a view of the garden, pools, or ocean. They feature Mexican décor with yellow and orange accents and Mexican tile floors.
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports, land activities, and use of recreational facilities and equipment are included.
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
The 620 rooms of this All-Inclusive Riviera Nayarit resort are housed in six buildings, or "blocks,", of either three or four stories, with only one containing an elevator. Palm trees, lawns, flowering hedges, and gardens create a verdant tropical atmosphere. Activities, athletic contests, and entertainment conducted by the resort's staff begin with morning exercise and culminate with a nightly show in the open-air theater or the disco nightclub, Bar Conga. Children's activities are supervised daily near the pool.
A business center includes four computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). A shuttle-taxi service (surcharge) operates to downtown Puerto Vallarta 24 kilometers (15 miles) away. Although the resort says its tap water is safe for brushing teeth, as a precaution, it recommends the water not be drunk. Bottled water is provided.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Free parking
- Swimming pool - children's
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Poolside bar
- Multilingual staff
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 620
- Number of floors - 4
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Medical assistance available
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Free breakfast
- Number of restaurants - 7
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Garden view
- Pool view
The majority of meals and beverages, plus all gratuities, at the following restaurants, snack spots, and bars are included in the room rate for this resort.
1. Bugambilias - located near the beach in the Flamingos block, this open-air space is the setting for breakfast (7 am to 10:30 pm), continental breakfast (10:30 am to 11:00 pm), lunch (12:30 pm to 3 pm), and dinner buffets (6 pm to 9:30 pm).
2. La Tortuga - adjacent to Bugambilias, this restaurant also serves breakfast, continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets (same times as Bugambilias restaurant)
3. Tropical block - serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets (same times as Bugambilias restaurant)
4. Royal block - serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets (same times as Bugambilias restaurant).
A-LA-CARTE RESTAURANTS (reservations requirted)
1. Steakhouse in the Flamingos block with 4 seatings (6 pm, 6:30 pm, 8 pm and 8:30 pm).
2. Wok Thailandesa in Royal block with 2 seatings (6 pm and 8 pm)
3. Jap Jap Japones in Royal block with 2 seatings (6:30 pm and 8:30 pm)
4. Piccolo in new section with 4 seatings (6 pm, 6:30 pm, 8 pm and 8:30 pm)
5. Mexican Fusion in new section with 4 seating (same as Piccolo)
Lobby Bar - open from 5 pm to 1 am
Beach Bar Tetatzin - open from 10 am to 1 am
Beach Bar Fiesta - open 10 am to 1 am
Beach Bar Coco Loco - open from 10 am to 6 pm
Bar Keiko - open from 10 am to 10 pm
Bar Caiman - open from 12 noon to 10 pm
Bar Conga - open from 11 pm to 3 am
Bar Diligencia - open from 10 am 10 10 pm
In addition to a full slate of daily activities led by the resort staff, guests can enjoy non-motorized water sports using boogie boards, kayaks, and catamarans, or take advantage of tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts with handy tips on technique from tennis pros.
Motorized water sports such as water skiing and Jet Skiing are available adjacent to the resort and are subject to surcharges. Other water activities including scuba diving, fishing, and boat rides around the bay to watch dolphins, turtles and humpbacked whales, are also popular in this resort area. Royal Decameron staff can help arrange tours and excursions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Sailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.